Celeb Feet Update 3/31/12

Yes, it's true.  I've decided to bring back the Celeb Feet Blog for one last chance.  I'll only update occasionally but at least it's better than nothing.

Since I last updated, something truly great happened and that that Dakota Fanning turned 18. Now I'm not one of these roobs like the Holier than Thou Mouse and company who threaten to ban anyone who even speaks of an under 18 girl's feet. It's feet, get a grip.  But now that she's 18, I'll talk about the Goddess all I want.

Never before has such a Goddess like Dakota graced the planet.  From head to toe, she's nothing but pure beauty.  If I met her I'd drop at her gorgeous feet and worship every inch of them and would gladly lick the sweat off every toe.  She's perfect.

Let's take a look.








For someone that hasn't had an orgasm in over 1000 days, these pictures are very hard to look at without going crazy.  With the chastity belt locked on me and the keys in Mistress Keena's possession, I can't even touch my pussy.  Oh the torture!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently discovered yet another incredible beauty I never knew existed.  Candace Bailey! OMG!!!  She looks like a cross between Jennifer Aniston and Jenna Fischer from The Office.  Another beauty from head to toe.  Let's take a look at Candace!



mmm, sweat feet right out of high heels! :P









And now some of Jennifer Aniston, my current number one on my tri-monthly rankings!


How great would these veiny feet smell!?!?!?!?



Popular Posts